We operate according to the “Safe and Secure Level One Hotel Protocol” of the Sri Lanka Tourism Authority.
Barberyn Beach Ayurveda Resort – Open (since February 2021)
Welcomes vaccinated and unvaccinated guests
Welcomes vaccinated guests only
Barberyn Reef Ayurveda Resort – reopens on 15 December 2021
Welcomes vaccinated and unvaccinated guests.
To be announced
Safe and Secure protocols – current status
Our focus is to provide a safe and secure environment for you, but also for our staff, so you can experience and enjoy the Authentic Ayurveda treatment and therapies and benefit from the healing that comes from within.
1. All guests (vaccinated and unvaccinated) need a negative PCR test taken 72 hours before arrival in Sri Lanka.
2. Vaccinated guests do not need any further PCR tests once in Sri Lanka.
3. Unvaccinated guests need to do two more PCR tests at the resort:
a. The first one on arrival at Barberyn (results within 24 hours)
b. The second one on day 7 after arrival
4. All guests can enjoy all the resort facilities but have to stay within the resort.
5. Beach and ocean access is possible.
6. A Barberyn driver will meet you on arrival and drive you to the resorts – as usual.
For further information and bookings, please contact the Reservation Team.