Start planning your Ayurveda holidays now.
Visit the resort page of Barberyn Beach for more details and contact the Reservation Team (firstname.lastname@example.org) to check availability as well as prices and obtain a booking reference.
What do I have to do to go on an Ayurveda holiday at Barberyn Beach?
- Apply for the Sri Lankan visa online through the Sri Lankan Electronic Travel Authorization system at www.eta.gov.lk.
- Once information is submitted and the visa fee of $35 is paid, you will receive a receipt with the ETA reference number.
- Send the ETA reference number to the Reservation Team and they will help you through the visa process and advice you on the safety requirements.
- You need a negative PCR test undertaken 72 hours before arrival in Sri Lanka.
- On arrival, you will proceed directly to Barberyn Beach from the airport.
- If you are a vaccinated guest, you will not need any further PCR tests. If you are an unvaccinated guest you will do a PCR test on arrival at Barberyn, the results of which will be available within 24 hours.
- You can then enjoy all of the resort facilities and Ayurveda treatment, though within the safety of the Resort.
All necessary protocols and safety measures in regard to COVID 19 are implemented at the resort, with the attention to detail that you expect from Barberyn. The wide-open spaces and gardens of the resort make it easy to create a safe environment for our guests.
We understand that you will have many questions regarding this process: our Reservation Team (write an email to email@example.com) is ready to answer them. Get in touch with them now!
We look forward to welcoming you at Barberyn.