Start planning your Ayurveda holidays now.
As of February 14, 2021, Barberyn Beach Ayurveda Resort in Weligama, Sri Lanka re-opened its doors for Ayurveda guests from around the world. Happy guests are now enjoying the Resort and the Authentic Ayurveda treatment that is particularly beneficial Post Covid to Detoxify and Rejuvenate.
What do I have to do to go on an Ayurveda holiday at Barberyn Beach?
- The Barberyn reservations department will help you find the right package for your needs and also help you with the visa.
- Contact the Reservation Team (firstname.lastname@example.org) to check availability as well as prices and obtain a booking reference from the Reservation Team.
- Apply for the Sri Lankan visa online through the Sri Lankan Electronic Travel
Authorization system at www.eta.gov.lk.
- Once information is submitted and the visa fee of $35 is paid, you will receive a receipt with the ETA reference number.
- Send the ETA reference number to the Reservation Team with your confirmation that the PCR test and the insurance fee will be reimbursed to Barberyn upon your arrival at the resort.
- Provide the information requested by the Reservation Team to confirm your booking which they will send for clearance with the Sri Lankan Tourism Development Authority.
- You will then receive the ETA approval and be able to travel to Sri Lanka.
- On arrival, you will proceed directly to Barberyn Beach from the airport. We organize the PCR test and you receive the results within 24 hours.
- You can then enjoy all of the resort facilities and Ayurveda treatment.
All necessary protocols and safety measures in regard to COVID 19 are implemented at the resort, with the attention to detail that you expect from Barberyn. The wide-open spaces and gardens of the resort make it easy to create a safe environment for our guests.
We understand that you will have many questions regarding this process: our Reservation Team (write an email to email@example.com) is ready to answer them. Get in touch with them now!
All of us at Barberyn are so glad to welcome our guests back to Barberyn. Sri Lanka’s new rules for hotels have made it possible to offer guests an Ayurveda holiday experience that is basically identical to the one we know from pre-Covid days – with an unparalleled level of safety and security.